We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Your privacy is very important to us and we have also taken measures to make sure that we tend not to gather more details from you than is needed for us to offer you our services also to protect your account.
- Information which includes, but certainly not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user personal preferences (“Registration Information”) might be obtained while you are user enrollment on the Sites.
- We retain and record details of the users’ fun-based activities on the Websites. Details included in these kinds of transactions including, but is not limited to, the categories and specifications of the products, charges and shipment details and any kind of trade legal dispute records (“Activities Information”) is usually collected while sale and purchase transactions are carried out on or facilitated via the Sites
- Every so often, we gather some info regarding our end users and potential users during industry events, trade shows and other functions. The details we might collect at these particular locations may include, still is not restricted to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address (“Event Information”).
- We retain and record data of users’ buying and browsing activities on our medium including but is not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. Additionally, we collect statistical information regarding the Sites and site visitors to the Web sites including , but is not limited to, IP addresses, operating system, browser software, software and hardware attributes, unique visitors and number of sessions, pages viewed ( together “Browsing Information” ) .
- Account Information, Registration Details, Activities Information, Browsing Information and Event Information typically relate with online business entities and are collectively identified as business data (“Business Data”). Insofar and solely insofar since they consist of personally identifiable data of living individuals, such type of info are collectively labeled as personal details (“Personal Data”).
- It is helpful for Sites users to give you selected categories of Personal Data and Business Data (as specified during the time of collection). If users tend not to provide any specific or appropriate Personal Data and/or Business Data marked as mandatory, we are probably not able to complete the enrollment process or provide those users with our services or products.
- Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any
RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
Under the appropriate laws and regulations, you have got the right of access to personal data placed by us and to demand change of the information.
I. YOUR FEEDBACK
feedback on the services we offer to you. You can send us your reviews
and opinions by post to: in[email protected]